Cloud 9 Chocolate by Jack n’ Jill  » Food  »
  • What I loved most Cloud 9 is available to all mini store that was open 24 hours so I have no problem when I want to eat my old time favorite which I still used to crave every now and then
  • This is one of the best product of Jack n' Jill that makes my day complete

• by lei

I loved eating sweets since my childhood days, I can’t afford buy imported chocolate which is expensive that’s why I am fund of buying Jack n’ Jill chocolate which is Cloud 9 that is affordable. During my grade school Cloud 9 chocolate is very popular, the price of this chocolate is not hard to purchase.

What made me loved this chocolate, I loved it even

If its not refrigerated.

The chocolate is soft and it was rightly blend to its caramel flavor with a lot of nuts.

It is available in small and big bites so I often bought the big one and put it on my snack pack and bought it in school.

I often buy this chocolate when I had exam at school.

They say chocolate’s make us energetic and ...

• happy because it has serotonin that makes us alive all day, I loved the crunchy peanut that really makes me awake during lecture hours in school.

This is one of our favorite, my friends and I are sharing foods and we eat chocolates together.

I am the one who introduced them this Cloud 9 chocolate.

Until now, it’s like 15 years ago and I still

love this chocolate, the taste was never change and affordable still.

What I loved most Cloud 9 is available to all mini store that was open 24 hours so I have no problem when I want to eat my old time favorite which I still used to crave every now and then.

This is one of the best product of Jack n’ Jill that makes my day complete.

shery ann says :

can u give the exact information about cloud 9

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 271506725731230/k2311a0615/6.15.09