Apple iPod Earphones  » Electronics  »
  • The sound quality of earphone is amazing and clear
  • Because of rubbery skin this is not a problem with this earphone
  • So I strongly recommend purchasing this pair

• by ankgol

On my 21st Birthday my dad gifted me apple iPod. I was very happy with that gift. The apple iPod comes with apple iPod earphones. It is obvious that you need earphones to listen to music from iPod. When I opened the box for first time and I saw that earphones are of white color with gray dots. Looks of the earphones is attractive and appearance is brilliant that attracts the customer. The length of the wire is long enough to put the iPod into your lower

pocket of your trouser.

The sound quality of earphone is amazing and clear. When I opened the package and listened for the first time I was delighted by the sound quality. The pair has elastic texture resembling rubber in flexibility and because of this it sticks very easily in the ears. See if you are sitting and listening to music then its okay, every earphones remains fit in ears but when you are jogging or working other earphones fall out of ears. Because of rubbery skin this ...

• is not a problem with this earphone. So you can listen to music everywhere while doing anything. The thing that really influenced me is the bass sound that comes out from the earphones.

This pair is quite comfortable for ears. You can also plug this pair into your computer (which I usually do) or any other media players. I clean my earphones daily because the pair gets dirty very easily with fingers. I usually keep them safe. One drawback of the earphone is that the volume control/

shuffle button is not there on the earphone. Other drawback is that it is made of plastic which is not thicker and brickle. The sound is easily carried out and that’s the worst thing about earphones because obviously it bothers other people who are sitting near you.

The things that matte in earphones are sound quality and level of comfort. The sound quality is brilliant and they are very comfortable than any other earphones. This is the best pair I got so far. So I strongly recommend purchasing this pair.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 161506725691230/k2311a0615/6.15.09