Pizza Hut Bistro (Glorietta branch) Makati City  » Restaurants  »
G/F Glorietta 4, Ayala Center, Makati City
  • My husband and I love malling and checking out different café's and restaurants
  • Rating it a 10 does not give justice to the food and service we experience in Pizza Hut Bistro

• by newmomagain

My husband and I love malling and checking out different café’s and restaurants. On one occasion, we couldn’t decide where to dine for lunch.

After getting doughnuts for our picky-eater, 4-year-old son, we proceeded to the nearest restaurant we could find, Pizza Hut Bistro.

Compared to the regular Pizza Huts, the ambiance of the Bistro is very cozy, classy, to say the least.

There was jazz music

piped in, the volume set just right to stimulate one’s senses and create a serene mood.

The servers were all polite and friendly, the one particularly assigned to us was very accommodating in explaining the different viands and promos they have.

The table setting was neat, their rest rooms well-kept.

I loved the full-length mirror as well as the lighting in their powder room.

And although we ...

• were advised of a 15-minute cooking time for our orders, these arrived in well less than 15 minutes.

Our son, who initially wanted just doughnuts for lunch, preferred the Mozzarella sticks to the doughnuts and almost didn’t share.

Their Cheese Ravioli was the tastiest pasta dish I’ve ever tried.

The ingredients used were distinctly fresh and pleasantly sharp, and the ravioli was cooked in just the right

amount of sauce.

We ended up ordering another plate! My grape smoothie was also heavenly, none of it tasted artificial.

I’m no pizza lover but we’ve been frequenting the Bistro since, most times going to Glorietta just so my husband and I can get our fill of their Cheese Ravioli.

Rating it a 10 does not give justice to the food and service we experience in Pizza Hut Bistro.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 71506725661230/k2311a0615/6.15.09