KitchenAid KSM150PSER Artisan Series 5-Quart Mixer  » Housewares  »
  • I always had a problem adding the ball state sugar inside my egg whites

• by iqphantom

I have received this miraculous kitchen wonder from my sister as a pre-birthday gift since she bought it and couldn’t possibly wait till my birthday. Of course she knew I’ve wanted it for a very long time and she did her best to surprise me.

I had to bake a bunch of 100 cupcakes for a little girl’s birthday party ( commissioned work) and my sister taught that

KitchenAid KSM150PSER Artisan Series 5-Quart Mixer would mean a great helping hand for me.

You can imagine how surprised I was seeing it so shinny and fire red that I almost was sorry to get it dirty.

Well …what can I say?

I heard many people telling me how great KitchenAid stand mixers are.

My friend Cassie has one for years and her baking blog is the real ...

• proof of how many wonders this device can achieve.

So after trying it myself I must say it beats the heck out of egg whites, creams butter within seconds, kneads bread dough completely effortless and makes a wonderful butter cream.

I always had a problem adding the ball state sugar inside my egg whites.

The frosting more than often broke and it took me lots of work to

get it back.

KitchenAid fixed this problem.

Also before having it I had to be very careful mixing the blueberries in my blueberry muffins.

My old mixer used to “cream” the blueberries in and turn my muffins into hockey pucks.

The problem was solved with KitchenAid KSM150PSER Artisan Series 5-Quart Mixer.

I have to say this very handy kitchen gadget saved me a lot of work and it is the most useful addition to my new baking business.

I sincerely recommend it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 531506725651230/k2311a0615/6.15.09