MetaQuotes Software  » Finance  »
  • In my opinion, it offers a powerful, yet user-friendly, tool for both the private and institutional trader
  • I think you will need some time to get used to the interface
  • After you are familiar with it, I strongly recommend to trade on a demo account only for some time
  • The MetaQuotes web site has a simple and clean design that I like
  • If you are interested in trading from the comfort of your home or office, I suggest that you download MetaTrader

• by cool

MetaQuotes Software is the company behind the super popular MetaTrader. This software provides a trading platform for brokerage services on Forex, CFD and Futures markets. The trading orders are carried out through the internet.

As the internet grew in popularity, more and more people moved their financial actions and trading activity to the web. I have used MetaTrader in the past.

In my opinion,

it offers a powerful, yet user-friendly, tool for both the private and institutional trader. I think you will need some time to get used to the interface.

There are many settings that you can configure in MetaTrader. I would suggest carefully reading the user manual before starting to use the program.

After you are familiar with it, I strongly recommend to trade on a ...

• demo account only for some time. I think that using it on a demo account for a couple of weeks will give you the security and confidence needed, before you trade real money.

The MetaQuotes web site has a simple and clean design that I like. It contains a lot of information about the software.

Here are just a few sections, that I think are

the most important: trading platform, user guides, technical analysis, expert advisers, forum and knowledge base. MetaTrader can show charts and technical analysis to help you in your favorite trading strategy.

It also supports mobile trading, so you can use your PDA for trading the markets. If you are interested in trading from the comfort of your home or office, I suggest that you download MetaTrader!

Fancy says :

Hello, Looking at the websites I was wondering how do I profit from Metaquotes software and my clients. Does the program come in or offer technical support in Farsi language? Once the program is set-up, can I work with or have clients of any country of my choice? Looking forward to hearing from you as soon as possible. Sincerely yours, Fancy

Galega says :

MetaTrading offers trading platform for global use and is also a multi asset platform. However, it is only in English. You can’t use it in Farsi language (unless you are using a transliterate software).

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 421506725601230/k2311a0615/6.15.09