Sonic Impact iPod Player  » Electronics  »
www.amazon.com
  • I would recommend these speakers for TEFL teachers who have limited technology in developing countries, or for people who are interested in carrying speakers along while traveling

• by Dustin

The Sonic Impact iPod speaker set is a portable audio system that plugs into your iPod. These speakers are ideal for travel, and they are much louder than the built-in speakers of any laptop. The battery life is around 10 hours of continuous audio. A battery-life bar shows

the remaining battery life.

I have used this speaker set for 2 years as a Peace Corps Volunteer in China. The school where I work has no technology, so I download audio clips to my iPod and play them through these speakers. The sound is loud enough for a typical ...

• classroom.

I would recommend these speakers for TEFL teachers who have limited technology in developing countries, or for people who are interested in carrying speakers along while traveling. The one downside is that the current version of this speaker set runs at $299, making it quite expensive (but worth it!).

Last year

I went camping in the Chinese countryside with my friends. We brought along this speaker system and listened to our favorite new music next to the fire. It’s really nice when you can enjoy music with your friends, rather than having to rely on your own personal set of headphones.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 161506725421230/k2311a0615/6.15.09