Nusa dua beach hotel Bali  » Hotels  »
Nusa dua resort, denpasar bali, indonesia
  • We stayed in one of the best hotels in Bali that is Nusa dua beach hotel, it located in the south of Bali Island at nusa dua beach resort
  • But what I like from this hotel is that the building uses the element of Balinese art and culture in every aspect
  • I highly recommend nusa dua beach hotel because this hotel have excellent services for the tourists and beautiful place for holiday, this hotel also have friendly staff, polite, courteous, mutual respect and always ready to help tourists, so my family and I feel comfortable and have a great holiday in Bali

• by mardy

Last year I went to Bali with my family to celebrate the New Year moment. We stayed in one of the best hotels in Bali that is Nusa dua beach hotel, it located in the south of Bali Island at nusa dua beach resort. The hotel is very near with the international airport of Ngurah Rai Bali, It only take approximately fifteen minutes to get to the hotel.

After reaching the hotel, I am amazed on the beauty and luxury of nusa dua

beach hotel. With the use of modern design, nusa dua beach hotel provides comfort to the tourists for the holiday. But what I like from this hotel is that the building uses the element of Balinese art and culture in every aspect. As we know Balinese culture is very popular in world of tourism. So, the combination between a modern hotel and a strong cultural element make nusa dua beach hotel have high value of art for tourists who visit.

The view surrounding ...

• in this hotel is very nice, my room directly facing to the beach coast, which surrounded by white sand, and when the evening I can see the beautiful sunset from my room. The service in this hotel is excellent, every servants are very friendly, polite and respect each other both to the tourists and fellow employees.

The facilities at the hotel are very complete, from the swimming pool, restaurant, bars, and spa until the religious service is supported by excellent service. My family

celebrates New Year by visited the shopping center around the traditional homeland of nusa dua beach resort and the hotel management hold an events to celebrate the new year with fireworks attraction in this beautiful island.

I highly recommend nusa dua beach hotel because this hotel have excellent services for the tourists and beautiful place for holiday, this hotel also have friendly staff, polite, courteous, mutual respect and always ready to help tourists, so my family and I feel comfortable and have a great holiday in Bali.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 21506725411230/k2311a0615/6.15.09