Compaq Presario CQ40-328TU
  • I have a laptop Compaq Presario CQ40-328TU, I bought this laptop a month ago
  • In my opinion this laptop has a cool specification from the hardware, internet connection, webcam and bluetooth so that are enough to support all my activities
  • And for the price, I think this laptop relative more expensive compared to other laptop in the same class
  • Although there are some shortages, but it is not a problem for me

• by mardy

I have a laptop Compaq Presario CQ40-328TU, I bought this laptop a month ago. In my opinion this laptop has a cool specification from the hardware, internet connection, webcam and bluetooth so that are enough to support all my activities.

I choose this laptop based on several criteria, such as the processor which use Core 2 duo, big memory size, good

graphics accelerator and also good quality of battery that can be used in a long time. I need these to support all my activities whether in office or in the outside.

The most important for me is that I can use it for mobile activities without thinking about running out of battery. Because I often went to the outside, so I ...

• need a laptop with a relatively light weight and has a battery with a long duration of time up to four hours.

The only problem is in the DVD. It is less strong to read a large compression file, so that sometimes can not read it. So, this laptop is less suitable to install the game that most average file using

compression file, such as ZIP files. And for the price, I think this laptop relative more expensive compared to other laptop in the same class.

Overall, I feel satisfied with this laptop because it has a good specification, good quality of battery especially to support my routine activities. Although there are some shortages, but it is not a problem for me.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 631406725381230/k2311a0614/6.14.09