Medela PureLan 100 Nipple Cream
  • I cried because of the intolerable pain every time my newborn latched on and sucked milk
  • It's a little pricey but still a great product I'd recommend

• by newmomagain

It’s my first time to breastfeed as my eldest son won’t latch on when he was still a baby. I didn’t know the first few days of breastfeeding could be a mom’s nipple-nightmare.

My breasts were sore and heavy from too much milk and my nipples were cracked.

I cried because of

the intolerable pain every time my newborn latched on and sucked milk.

It hurt so much but I just won’t let the pain get in the way of my baby getting the precious nutrients he can only get from my breast milk.

Upon seeing what I was going through then, my husband ...

• couldn’t be more supportive, he got me a 37g Medela PureLan 100 Nipple Cream.

Thank heavens for this product! After one application, my nipples weren’t as sore and cracked anymore.

It is very effective.

What else is great about it is that you don’t need to wash or wipe it off prior

to breastfeeding because it’s made of a natural ingredient, lanolin.

I’m way past the cracked and bleeding nipple stage but I still use it to keep my nipples moisturized during breastfeeding.

I also use it as moisturizer on my windburned lips.

It’s a little pricey but still a great product I’d recommend.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 541406725371230/k2311a0614/6.14.09