Huggies Dry Comfort diapers  » Baby care  »
  • It's every mom's desire to protect her baby, especially from the dreaded diaper rash

• by newmomagain

It’s every mom’s desire to protect her baby, especially from the dreaded diaper rash. In this day and age where cloth diapers are no longer practical to use, more so, in fashion, mothers scour the department stores and supermarkets for the ultimate diaper brand that is both reasonably-priced and comfortable for baby.

I’ve tried countless diaper brands recommended by friends.

It is Huggies Dry Comfort which stood out.

It is made of a cottony material so absorbent that when I change baby’s nappy, the nappy as well as baby’s skin stays dry.

You also won’t find any plastic component in the diaper, so baby’s ...

• skin is not irritated, less chances of baby getting rashes.

I also love the magic tapes used to fasten it, they are similarly soft so my baby’s thighs do not get sore.

Unlike the other brands I tried which have plastic fasteners, my baby does not get surprised nor awaken when I

change him since the magic tapes do not make a sound when pulled off.

How neat is that! True, Huggies Dry Comfort is priced quite higher than most brands found in stores but in the end, I get to save more since I don’t need to change baby that often.

I would definitely recommend it.

Huggies Dry Comfort diapers

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 541406725321230/k2311a0614/6.14.09