Johnson’s holiday skin  » Cosmetics  »
  • I found this fake tan very dissapointing, for a number of reasons
  • Firstly, when I opened the bottle, there was a strong smell of fake tan, it was so strong and familiar, and this is a problem with fake tans, as the smell can build up the more you apply
  • I decided to try it anyway, and as I started to apply it, the smell gradually got stronger, it was almost overpowering, and as it is applied to the skin, there is no way you can get away from it
  • An advantage of this product would be the cost, as it was by far the cheapest on the market

• by Sophie_09

I found this fake tan very dissapointing, for a number of reasons. Firstly, when I opened the bottle, there was a strong smell of fake tan, it was so strong and familiar, and this is a problem with fake tans, as the smell can build up the more you apply.

I decided to try it anyway, and as I started to apply it, the smell gradually

got stronger, it was almost overpowering, and as it is applied to the skin, there is no way you can get away from it.

I decided to carry on, and as this was an overnight bottle, I left it as instructed.

On waking up the next day, I found that my arms and legs in particular were a streaky orange colour, and the smell of the ...

• fake tan from the night before had not faded, and it still smelt strong.

An advantage of this product would be the cost, as it was by far the cheapest on the market.

This product is also good, as it was easy to was off, by simply exfoliating once.

I found the smell faded when I exfoliated as well.

Another bonus of this product, is if

you wash your hands after applying, your hands do not resemble any orange colour and they are certainly not streaky.

However, I found this product to be highly dissapointing, and would rather spend my money on a better product.

If you are on a budget, I would reccommend this product, as it is easy to apply, easy to wash off, and is the cheapest fake tan currently in the market.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311406725191230/k2311a0614/6.14.09