Omegle.com  » Web sites  »
  • I talked about whatever I wanted to know about them and their countries, and they did in the same way, that was very interesting
  • In brief, I consider the Omegle a good tool for chat

• by Fisher

I knew the Omegle. com from an article in a friend’s blog. It was described as a wonderful website where people can chat with strangers who come from all over the world. My curiosity made me have a try on it.

The operation was very simple. After opening the address, I clicked the button of “start a chat”, then I could type my words and began a one-on-one chat with a stranger. It does not require you to register for an account, just open the address and click the “start a chat” button to chat, that’s really very easy for all people to do.

The first stranger I met on the Omegle was an Egyptian. It was a bit strange and exciting to chat with a stranger who was thousands

of miles away, but we had a good chat. I knew from the dialog that he was a student in a university of Cairo, his major was engineering.

We also talked about the Egyptian pyramids and the U. S. , we have never been to each other’s country, but we both hoped we could have chances in the future.

I met with many other people of different countries on the Omegle later: a Canadian soldier, a little girl in Finland, an Austrian student, a girl from the South Korea, and so on. I talked about whatever I wanted to know about them and their countries, and they did in the same way, that was very interesting. However, there was some unhappiness at some time.

Some people were not very polite on ...

• the Omegle. Some of them would disconnect the dialog suddenly, they left without saying any goodbye to you. At some time you just finished the typing of one sentence and planed to click the “send” button, then you suddenly found that he or she had disappeared.

That was a very bad experience. I felt very unhappy about these at first, then, I got used to it. In some worse situation, a stranger might curse or attack you without any reasons.

And some strangers began a chat, but they just sent you an advertisement link, then they disconnected the chat and disappeared quickly. These terrible experiences helped me know more about the Omegle: it’s just a place for strangers to chat, the strangers do not know each other, they have no responsibilities

to each other. So, if you want to use the Omegle to chat with a stranger, you should be careful about this, or you will feel being hurt at some time.

In brief, I consider the Omegle a good tool for chat. The operation of it is very simple, and if you want to make friends with a stranger whom you like, you can leave your E-mails or other contact data to him (her) during your chat, so you can make real friends there. If you want to know more about the life and situation of a foreign country, you can go to the Omegle to chat with strangers, because you will have many chances to meet a stranger who comes from the country that you are interested in.

So, why don’t you have a try on it?

Omegle.com
    sedu says :

where the people chat most from which country?

Vital Expressions says :

Hey there Sedu, I’ve used the site and have talked to people from all over the world. I have seen quite a few people from india, but this could be because I’m always on late at night. There is no way to tell for sure though since the chats are anonymous.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 201406725171230/k2311a0614/6.14.09