Killings at Badger Drift movie  » Movies  »
  • I am a fan of the Tom Barnaby series, so I must say that I enjoyed this one

• by jollsjlupin

I am reviewing the murder mystery movie, Murder at Badger’s Drift, starring John Nettles and Daniel Casey. This movie was made in 1997, was produced by Brian May and Betty Willingale.

It is based by the novels of Caroline Graham.

In this movie, murder is afoot! A little old lady nearly is

frightened to death at what she witnesses in the woods one day, on her quest to find orchids.

She later is found murdered for what she saw.

What did she see? She saw the young adult siblings she cleaned house for making love together in the woods.

Tom Barnaby and Troy and called to ...

• investigate, and find themselves thrust into an odd murder, where things don’t appear as they seem.

I am a fan of the Tom Barnaby series, so I must say that I enjoyed this one.

Some of the films can make you a little queasy in the stomach, and this was one of them.

The

idea behind it was just a little too odd for me, and disquieting.

The acting is superb and the scenery is beautiful.

The murder mystery is a fun one, but a shocking one.

If you’re a Barnaby murder mystery fan, I would check this very first episode out.

It is a very good one.

Andrew Leither says :

John Nettles and Daniel Casey. I like the sound of this movie “Killings at Badger Drift”. The two character that are involved in this movie seem like a perfect fit for a good movie that has spawned the makings of other programs and feature films.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 111406725111230/k2311a0614/6.14.09