Friendster.com  » Web sites  »
  • What I did was I searched from my friends lists of friends if there is someone in their list that I know
  • I will really recommend this site to everyone who wants to connect to their friends anywhere in the world

• by Violetsbloom09

I am a member of Friendster.com for about 2 years now. I am really glad to be a member of this site. When I first came to US, I am so lonely because I have no friends around until another friend of mine invited me to join friendster. I am glad I joined because in here, I was able to locate my friends whom I did not see for a long time. My friends in college who

are now in different parts of the world. This site is truly amazing. It will help you to connect friends and relatives who are far away even if you never even heard where they are located now.

What I did was I searched from my friends lists of friends if there is someone in their list that I know. I was amazed to see my classmates, long time friends who are now in other countries and ...

• even my cousins whom I did not see since we were kids. The good thing is you can upload as many pictures as you want in your profile. And this is the exciting part because you can identify them through their pictures. You can also send messages to your friends, comments in their photos and you can grab their photos and even share them to your other friends.

I really love this site. It helps me to

connect with my relatives and friends in different parts of the world and this is the place where I share my activities and photos.

I will really recommend this site to everyone who wants to connect to their friends anywhere in the world. Just visit http://www.friendster.com. I’m sure you will truly enjoy here. You can also create a blog about your activities to update your relatives and friends of your whereabouts.

Check the site and enjoy.

Friendster.com

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 201406725091230/k2311a0614/6.14.09