David Boreanaz  » People  »
  • I never noticed him before until watching Bones
  • I love the way he acts and he stands out with his tall, good looks and bulky frame
  • He is fantastic to watch and I wish for him to go on further with his acting career, because I know he will do even better in the future

• by Dela

David Boreanaz stars in the new hit television series called Bones. I think he is a great Actor. I never noticed him before until watching Bones. I have watched all of season one of Bones and think David Boreanaz is very good at his part, as an

investigator. He first television appearance was in Buffy the Vampire Slayer when he played Angel and then he went on to star in his hit television series called Angel.

David Boreanaz was born on 16 May 1969 in Buffalo, New York. I love the way he acts and he ...

• stands out with his tall, good looks and bulky frame. I know he will go on to do very well. I hope he goes on to make some romantic thrilling films, as he would be a brilliant catch for this.

In Bones he plays the handsome male that girls

want to look at all the time. He appears sexy and stands out with his magnificent acting and eye catching, romantic character. He is fantastic to watch and I wish for him to go on further with his acting career, because I know he will do even better in the future.

David Boreanaz

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 521406725031230/k2311a0614/6.14.09