Flush the Fat with Internal Flush Herbal Laxative  » Health  »
  • The front of the grey package showed a woman called Gina who had lost a lot of weight and as I needed to lose some myself I thought this could help
  • I even noticed that my clothes didn’t feel quite so tight around my middle so I had to assume this herbal laxative was working

• by Melissa Glenn

I had often seen the television commercials for a diet aid called Flush the Fat with Internal Flush, which advertises itself as a product designed to flush the excess fat from your body. I had assumed this was just another diet aid, until I saw this product on my pharmacy shelves, and decided to buy a package of 36 pills for just $9.99CDN.

I don’t often buy ‘As seen on TV products’ but I made an exception for Flush the Fat with Internal Flush. The front of the grey package showed a woman called Gina who had lost a lot of weight and as I needed to lose some myself I thought this could help. I was surprised

to learn this is actually a herbal laxative, and not a diet aid but the box promised that it would get rid of the hard puffy feeling people get in their stomachs. I certainly had that so thought this couldn’t do me any harm.

These herbal laxative capsules are quite large; in fact I found they were like little bullets. I followed the directions and took 3 just before going to bed, and drank 8 ounces of water to make sure they were absorbed. I have to admit I was a little concerned the first time I went to swallow them as they seemed to stick in my throat for quite sometime despite all the water I drank.

• I just hoped this was going to work.

It took about seven days of taking Internal Flush before I began to notice any results; and then I noticed my stomach was less puffy, in fact it felt a little squishy instead. I even noticed that my clothes didn’t feel quite so tight around my middle so I had to assume this herbal laxative was working. After two weeks, my stomach had noticeably gone down, although I had spent quite a lot of time in the bathroom, but never with bouts of diarrhoea as Internal Flush is quite gentle.

I have to admit I am sold on Flush the Fat Internal Flush an as seen on television product because it

is starting to work for me. The instructions warn you not to take it for more than 90 days and when my pills run out in two more weeks I will give it a break for awhile. I am not sure how much weight I have lost, probably not more than a couple of pounds in two weeks, but I do feel a whole lot more comfortable and Ihave never experienced any side effects.

If you have some weight to lose but don’t want to try harsh diet aids then try Flush the Fat Internal Flush by Integrity Marketing! It is certainly working for me, and it contains all natural ingredients like Psyllium Seed Powder. For more information visit www.flushthefat.tv.

-10
    DJ says :

Hi There, I also tried Internal Flush a few years ago and had great success. I take it 3-4 times a year, every year to cleanse all the waste and toxins from my body. I also find it very gentle and have no side effects. I have loved this product for about 8 or 9 years now and will continue to use it I am very excited about the new products that Integrity Marketing are now offering on their website also. DJ

Galega says :

That claim has not proven by any regulatory authority. Taking one pill 3 - 4 times a year and expecting it to flush all fats and toxins out of your body is something that stretches credulity. I would suggest to not blindly believe on these weird claims. Users having any medical issues or taking any maintenance medicine should avoid it altogether.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 341406725011230/k2311a0614/6.14.09