Vtech Cordless Phone Model: t2326  » Electronics  »
  • We needed a new home telephone so I decided to purchase Vtech Cordless Phone Model t2326 from my local Walmart for just $19.99CDN
  • When I got this Vtech phone to my home I was impressed to find it was surprisingly easy to program in the date and time

• by Melissa Glenn

We needed a new home telephone so I decided to purchase Vtech Cordless Phone Model t2326 from my local Walmart for just $19.99CDN. It was the second cheapest cordless phone available, and as this was going to be in my living room, I wanted a telephone I liked. The design of this Vtech telephone looked quite attractive; a white phone with a grey front and the buttons were not too small

like some cordless telephones so I had high hopes for this model.

When I got this Vtech phone to my home I was impressed to find it was surprisingly easy to program in the date and time. The instructions actually came in English and it only took me minutes. I also was able to input the names of 10 family and friends and was pleased to find that this Vtech phone also ...

• stores the name and numbers of up to 30 additional callers. Even easier was learning how the call waiting function worked on this phone, and I have to admit for a cordless telephone this one had a very clear dial tone.

What I really like about this Vtech Cordless phone is the backlit key pad so I never have to hunt for where I left it! Even better, when someone calls me

this phone flashes green, so even if the volume is low I can still see that someone is calling. Even better I have the option of mounting the cradle of this telephone on the wall, but opted instead to leave it on my desk.

Vtech Cordless Phone Model: t2326 is just great and I am so happy to have such a stylish functional phone for so little money. For more information please check out www.vtechcanada.com.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 161406725001230/k2311a0614/6.14.09