Skintimate Moisturizing Cream Shave  » Cosmetics  »
  • Shaving my legs was never a huge issue once I found a great razor, at least that was true until I moved to a dry climate that not only dries skin out completely, but hair, eyes and nose as well
  • Even the best and softest razor can cause irritation and soreness on skin that is so flaky and dry
  • I waited awhile, and when I began to put on moisturizing cream, I found that I didn't really have to-the Skintimate Moisturizing Cream Save seems to be so rich that it is really all you need to use

• by Jessie Bahrey

Shaving my legs was never a huge issue once I found a great razor, at least that was true until I moved to a dry climate that not only dries skin out completely, but hair, eyes and nose as well. And as for shaving, well, even a small nick can cause a lot of bleeding, because your skin just does not have the moisture to heal as it does in climates that are near sea level. Even the best and softest razor can cause irritation and soreness on skin that is so flaky and dry. I usually just use soap to shave my legs while in the shower, and on occasion,

will borrow my husband’s shave gel, but now, living in a desert high above sea level, I needed to find some product to allow my legs to be moisturized during and after shaving, or I was going to end up looking pretty awful with cuts all over my legs, just in time for shorts weather. So, off to the drugstore I went in search for a moisturizing shaving lotion.

As usual, there is a vast array of choices when it comes to cosmetics and skin products, and the shaving cream section is no different. I began by reading the ingredients on some of the prettier looking containers-yes, I admit, I am ...

• often attracted by pretty packaging.

Aloe seems to be a big ingredients in the save cream world, and also many other ingredients promising to moisturize and soothe. One container jumped out at me in pretty blue and pink colours; it was called Skintimate Moisturizing Cream Shave for dry skin. The list of ingredients included olive butter, soy, and white tea. The price was about the same as most of the other shave creams at $7.99, so I thought, well, it can’t hurt to give it a try, because what I was doing until then was leaving my legs looking like I had been in a knife attack.

The next day, I

dutifully brought in the Skintimate to the shower with me and followed the instructions. The shaving part was very easy-the cream is thin enough to allow easy shaving, and rich and thick enough to make my legs feel very soft. After finishing off both legs and rinsing my legs, they really did few smooth, and I didn’t cut myself even once. As I dried off, they still felt wonderful. I waited awhile, and when I began to put on moisturizing cream, I found that I didn’t really have to-the Skintimate Moisturizing Cream Save seems to be so rich that it is really all you need to use. I have become a believer.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311406724911230/k2311a0614/6.14.09