Pond’s White Beauty Detox Cream
  • With the UVA and UVB rays protection, I can really achieve a flawless complexion

• by Maristelle

Along with the Pond’s facial foam I am using, I also have this Pond’s White Beauty Detox cream. Another version is the lotion type but this is my preference since cream is easier to apply and can be used for apply treatment. For me the lotion type feels sticky on my face unlike this cream which has a matte finish.

Pond’s White Beauty Detox Spot-less white cream has Vitamins B3, B6, C and UV protection - almost the
      same components as the facial foam. This product targets the spots and dark marks on my skin to achieve a totally fair skin. No wonder, this is called “detox” cream because it carries out a detoxifying action by purifying impurities and lightening dark spots from my skin. It helps out in making it more illuminated and clear to achieve a mark-free complexion.

It ensures skin nourishment not just on my face but also on my neck and nape ...

• area. It does not only clear the acne marks but is also moisturizes the skin area. It eliminates the unwanted marks from the surface though this is not an abrupt phase. I have seen how it miraculously works together with my patience. With continuous use, it decreases the amount of melanin on my skin and neutralizes the effects of free radicals in the environment. Its advanced spot or mark lightening properties has triple B3 components targeting freckles and blemishes.

I also entrust my face on the sunscreen is it providing me. With the UVA and UVB rays protection, I can really achieve a flawless complexion. Again, patience is the key. I use it every morning and evening before going to bed so if ever you want to achieve the same result, you have to be as patient and as consistent as me. All I do is apply it evenly and massage it gently to attain maximum results.

Pond's White Beauty Detox Cream
    ronald aquino says :

is it safe to use ponds detox …. even if this cream contain methy paraben………. because i heard that methy paraben is dangerous to human health

Galega says :

It may not lead to any health problems, if used as per instructions and periodically. Daily use can lead to some issues for your skin. Otherwise, it will be more or less a safe product.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311406724651130/k2311a0614/6.14.09