Eastwood Mall Cinema 5 Quezon City  » Movies  »
Eastwood Mall, Libis Quezon City
  • I think they are still waiting for more viewers that the movie started quite late against the supposed to be screening time

• by Maristelle

I have reviewed Angels and Demons movie already and I watched it at Eastwood Mall together with my computer. I initially wanted it to be at Cinema 7 because it has a reclining couple’s chair but since the screening time is too late within the day, I just chose Cinema 5. Buying ticket is a little bit annoying because the cashier was a snob and she was not doing her job well.

When I presented my prepaid ticket, she snapped and told me I should

have presented it earlier as she twitched her face in frustration. Someone assisted her and told her that it is okay but she was still hesitant to credit my prepaid ticked.

Good thing that the other cashier is more knowledgeable and far better than her. I really felt like hitting her face for being rude.

I just stay calmed after getting the ticket.

We then went to the cinemas and headed to Cinema 5.

The movie house was still empty when we get in. Then later ...

• on, it was also filled with couples like us.

It took long before the film started. I think they are still waiting for more viewers that the movie started quite late against the supposed to be screening time.

The seats are comfortable to sit on but there are two big spaces in between so it was difficult to lean on with each other. The air-conditioning was set to maximum so I ended up borrowing my boyfriend’s jacket since he can not hug me that much

due to too broad spaces between seats.

Though, I have to admit that seating arrangement is very organized because it is marked with letters and number and they are easy to locate by referring to the movie ticket. Also, I did not notice any Fire Exit near our location.

It does not matter that much anyway. Outside the main door of cinema, they still have the restroom so it will not be a hassle if you are watching and you have to use the restroom.

rorie francisco says :

how much is a movie ticket?

Elle says :

I think it’s about PHP150-200

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 111406724641130/k2311a0614/6.14.09