Elvan Maestro Hazelnut Chocolate Bar  » Food  »
2.5
  • I was disappointed because the packaging and its image seems to be promising but in the end, I was still satisfied with our local chocolates

• by Maristelle

Elvan chocolate is new to my taste buds. It is a compound chocolate with Hazelnut Cream. It is an Arabian chocolate and I have nothing against the manufacturer but I can really say that Hershey’s are far better based on my previous review.

To start with, Elvan chocolate is composed of 8 blocks of chocolate in one bar. The

square slabs are a little thicker compared to Hershey’s Milky Chocolate bar.

This one is composed of sugar, hydrogenated vegetable oil, demineralized whey powder, skimmed milk powder, cocoa powder and other not so impressive ingredients. The chocolate bar is made of 85% compound chocolate and 15% Hazel Nut.

I was not able to consume all of the 100g ...

• serving. I just munched a good amount of it to make sure of its taste.

Elvan is imported from Istanbul and I have no plans of tasting the same chocolate again. I was disappointed because the packaging and its image seems to be promising but in the end, I was still satisfied with our local chocolates.

This one

is not bitter nor too sweet. It just seems that it lacks for a certain ingredients.

It feels like I am not eating a chocolate at all. Maybe I am not used to the taste, or maybe it was due to the Snickers that I have munched earlier.

Even so, Elvan Maestro appears to be a second-rate chocolate. Probably lower.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 271406724621130/k2311a0614/6.14.09