Eno salt (Lemon)
1.5
  • The new flavor of Eno salt (Lemon) isn't anything as good as the Eno Regular salt and instead of solving my acidity problem it increased it for me
  • The new flavor does taste better than the Regular salt but it isn't anything good against acidity, after taking the salt nothing happened and the acidity didn't disappear, instead it got from bad to worse and I had to resort to my all time favorite pill Aciloc 150(which is the best but takes time to show the effect)

• by godymeeee

The new flavor of Eno salt (Lemon) isn’t anything as good as the Eno Regular salt and instead of solving my acidity problem it increased it for me. Whenever I have the acidity problem I take Eno Regular salt to give instant relief, the regular Eno salt is very good and reliefs acidity in few seconds and

so last time around when I had a problem after taking some hot and spicy food I decided to try out the Lemon Flavor instead of the Regular Eno salt.

The new flavor does taste better than the Regular salt but it isn’t anything good against acidity, after taking the salt nothing happened and the acidity didn’t disappear,

• instead it got from bad to worse and I had to resort to my all time favorite pill Aciloc 150(which is the best but takes time to show the effect).

So the new flavor is a complete waste of money and doesn’t work against acidity, no-a-days I do use Eno Salt but the regular flavor only. The regular

fruit salt has been in the market for years and man flavors of Eno salt have come and gone but the regular is the best of them all and is the one I prefer.

My rating is only for the new flavor of the Eno salt, the old Regular one is very good and effective and i still use it.

Jacoba Magrietha Meyer says :

Hello. I would love to know whether the Lemon flavoured Eno is still being made as I cannot buy it anywhere. I do not like the regular OR the orange Eno. Thank you Grieta Meyer P O Box 509 Utrecht 2980 0822569278

Galega says :

Yes, it is still available and marketed. They have also recently launched one more variant that is Eno Cola. You should ask about Eno Lemon Flavor from your retail pharmacist. It is available in the green sachet.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 271406724591130/k2311a0614/6.14.09