Bajaj FX10 Food Factory
  • We have been using this product for the past two years and we like it to the max because we prepared a lot of delicious foods and deserts from it
  • It's chopping blade I love to use when I make mashed potatoes or crush some ice for our favorite drink

• by strawberrychocodahi

We have been using this product for the past two years and we like it to the max because we prepared a lot of delicious foods and deserts from it. Bajaj FX10 Food factory is a complete machine for me. It contains a Food processor bowl, a liquidizing jar, dry and wet grinding jar, a chutney jar and processing blades.

These processing blades includes a slicing blade, shredding(coarse)blade, shredding(fine)blade, fries blade, kneading, chopping, whisking, multi- function blade for dry

and wet grinding, grating, liquidizing blade and a chutney grinding blade. There is also an attachment tool which includes centrifugal juicer, citrus juicer and a spatula.

It costs around Rs 4,000 amounting to $84. From the slicing blade, I used to chop onions, cucumber, potatoes I use for salad.

I also love it when I use its grating blade for chopping, carrots in shred, cucumber, radish, cabbage and more. I use the fine grating blade when I have coconuts I used for cooking curry and cheese for my home made pizza.

At times when I still have time to make breads, I use the kneading blade for making rotis and purees. It’s chopping blade I love to use when I make mashed potatoes or crush some ice for our favorite drink.

Need not to say, I use the whisking disc for whisking egg, cream for mayonnaise and milk butter. There are numerous ways you can use this ...

• Bajaj FX10 Food Factory
      product.

I simply like the citrus juicer because it extracts juice from different citrus fruits like sweet lime in no mess. While the Centrifugal juicer is used for apples, pineapples, carrot and other fruits that are non citrus.

The liquidizer acts as the blender and is perfect for Milk shakes and Lassi. While the Dry and wet grinder is used for ground nuts, refining sugar and coconuts.

And the chutney grinder we always use when we prepare the masala

because you can put the spices there like the jeera, black pepper, garam masala, green chillis and chutneys. By the way, all of the jars and attachments and tools are so easy to clean.

You just need to wash it off with tap water and its done. It runs on 230 volts with 600 as wattage.

You can select the speed and rotary type into 3 speeds and most items are made from Polycarbonate and it is really durable and dependable.

Nino Vipin says :

I would like to know. I recently started using my Bajaj FX10 Food factory food processor. Its not working. Not the Grinder nor the other section. What to do? Do suggest. regards, nino

Galega says :

It is obviously a technical problem for which you will be required to make a visit to the service center. Bajaj has service center throughout India and hence that should not be a concern here. They don’t repair at home and you will be required to go to them with the food factory. Bajaj offers optimum warranty duration, five years in my case. If it is still under warranty, then you will not be need to shell out any money.

sowmya says :

Dear sir, i`ve bought the bajaj FX10 food fractory an yr back.i`ve lost the user guide and mannual.because of which i`m not able to use it now.i wanted you to please mail me the use of each parts in the box.please please help me with the same.. thank u..

Galega says :

Bajaj is a reputed manufacturer of household electronic items in India. Unfortunately, their record is poor when it comes to handling customers’ grievances quickly and through various medium. They may not see your request. But, even if you had requested directly to them, they wouldn’t have provided the manual. You should better ask the authorized seller to just let you click photos of the manual.

Please note, Bajaj doesn’t provide manual online in PDF form for this machine.

Debby says :

I need amanual for this since I hve lost my original one. the manufacturer dealer is not able to provide. where can I get one?

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 531406724581130/k2311a0614/6.14.09