We rode in Trucks by Luke Bryant
  • We rode in trucks by Luke Bryant is a song that makes me think of the small town I live in cause I know what it is like to grow up like he is talking about

• by Sadonna

We rode in trucks by Luke Bryant is a song that makes me think of the small town I live in cause I know what it is like to grow up like he is talking about. Trucks are a common thing among these parts.

This song shows how it is

to grow up in a small town and how a lot of things revolve around cars or trucks.

It is kind of hard to keep a girl around here without owning some sort of vehicle and a lot of the guys own trucks cause there parents own farms and ...

• the guys help out with the farm.

I just love his voice when he sings the song because it is so deep and just fantastic.

This song is four minutes and thirty seconds long And You can find it on his album I’ll Stay Me.

My favorite part of this

song is the beginning cause it talks about Georgia and that is where I was born.

What an awesome state to pick to set this song to.

The genre for this song is Country music.

So go give this song a listen and maybe you will like it to or not.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 141406724571130/k2311a0614/6.14.09