L’Oreal Couleur Experte 9.2 Creme Brulee  » Cosmetics  »
  • I like it a lot and I will go on using it

• by iqphantom

I was looking for a make over for sometime. My natural hair color is light almond and I wanted to become a fabulous blonde for quite some time. I was pretty much set on not becoming a super light blonde or wearing a uniform blonde shade since it would have been a too rough transition for me.

My stylist recommended me L’Oreal Couleur Experte, pretty expensive I might say but since I

only plan to color my hair once every 40 days I said I should give it a try. After quite a long thought I was set on 9.

2 Creme Brulee shade and being done with the 48 hours allergy test I went to get my hair colored. The entire process took about 80 minutes, including washing, conditioning, drying and styling, The coloration process though took only 30 minutes for the base color ...

• and 15 minute for the highlights.

The result was brilliant. I have got a light (but not too light) caramel base with shinning light blonde highlights a very star like look.

What is very important is that my hair didn’t become tern or dry at touch. I was afraid of that since my hair is longer than the shoulder line and I heard a lot of ladies complaining how hair coloration destroys

their hair.

Instead 9. 2 Creme Brulee gave me a commercial like radiant color very complementary for my steel blue eyes.

I like it a lot and I will go on using it. It is not a cheap hair product.

Takes a bit of thinking before deciding to use it and maybe the price is one of the issues but, I must say it is worth it. L’Oreal has a tradition in producing hair colorants and I must say L’Oreal Couleur Experte 9.

2 Creme Brulee proves it. I sincerely recommend it.

dawn says :

Has Loreal deleted this range of hair dye for good ?

Tracy K says :

You can buy this shade at L’Oreal’s website

For some reason stores either carry one or two blonde shades (not this one) or none at all. Strange that they all stopped carrying this shade and other blonde shades. $ 14.99 per box at L’Oreal website.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311306724511230/k2311a0613/6.13.09