Garnier Fructis Sleek and Shine Anti-Humidity Hair Spray  » Cosmetics  »
  • I love the way it works on my hair because it did what exactly I wanted it to do

• by Eek0b

After testing their anti-dandruff Shampoo, I already trusted Garnier for my daily hygiene. One of their products that spent the most of the time in my makeover kit is the Sleek and Shine Anti-Humidity Hair Spray. I do hate dry hair but humid hair? It’s also a big no-no.

Too much moisture can also ruin my look. It’s like I have been sprayed with oil all over my strands.

In these times, I wish for something that can add volume (but not too much)

to my hair. In times like this, I put on Sleek and Shine Anti-Humidity Hair Spray.

My bad hair days are not just about dry hair. It is also about having too much moisture locked in my strands giving it a wet yet oily look.

The feeling is so icky especially when my strands touch my neck and my shoulder blades leaving me with the option of having my hair ponytailed. When I used this product, I find it satisfying for times when I needed ...

• it most.

I love the way it works on my hair because it did what exactly I wanted it to do. It doesn’t just reduce excess oils on my locks but as well as leave my hair with a shiny and smooth finish.

The hair turned from tangles to inevitably tangle-free in just a spray. I also used this spray whenever I want to put style on my strands.

In some occasions, I had used it to hold my hair up on a ponytail style.

Ponytail has never been so stylish with the shiny look it gives.

I totally love this product. I’m a hair-conscious type of person and this product just proved that my hair can be a lot better.

What could have been thought as a miracle is now in bottle. A spray a day can make bad hair day go away.

Trust me, it didn’t just added beauty to my strands, it also boosted up my confidence to face people, knowing that I look my best at all times.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311306724431230/k2311a0613/6.13.09