Shiseido Benefiance Wrinkle Lifting Concentrate  » Cosmetics  »
  • I think it's a product worth of praise because the effects are clearly visible even at the first three days of use
  • I like it because it is gentle on the skin

• by Eek0b

A lot of anti-aging products are being released in the market. However, only few proved themselves worthy of some cash. Exposed in this world where beauty products are seen almost every corner of the street, I already gone through experiences with cosmetic line products and one of the creations that I had tried is the Shiseido Benefiance Wrinkle Lifting Concentrate. I find the product very user-friendly. If ever I’d be asked

to rate it, I would give it a satisfactory 8.

Shiseido Benefiance Wrinkle Lifting Concentrate has the power to minimize the appearance of noticeable wrinkles. Although nobody can fight back aging, Shiseido has created a genius way to, at least, give a little deception. I think it’s a product worth of praise because the effects are clearly visible even at the first three days of use.

• It might have not erased the wrinkles totally, it at least lessen the visibility of the lines on the face. I like it because it is gentle on the skin. My face felt smooth after the application. I also tried a bit of experiment and applied an amount of it from my face down on my shoulders, I totally love the soothing feeling it gives. After a week, my face and
        shoulders became smoother and softer.

So far, there were no negative effects yet. I’ve used it for almost two months and the results are satisfying. I’ve already recommended it to my officemates and so far, they have stayed loyal as Shiseido clients ever since I’ve advised them to use it. This product is good for almost all skin types. Normal skin becomes even smoother and softer that before.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311306724371230/k2311a0613/6.13.09