Ovale Essential Vitamin  » Health  »
  • My skin was fine, but the moisturizer felt so sticky and it' smelled like a medicine which I don't like at all
  • Then I bought this product, Ovale Essential Vitamin
  • I really recommend the using of this product

• by kennisa

My mom had always said that I have to keep taking care of my skin, particularly in the age of 25 when in certain condition, wrinkles are used to start annoy us. In a magazine couple months ago, I read an advertisement about

this product.

This is a vitamin for skin, suggested to be applied before sleeping in the night, which its function is replacing the use of moisturizer.

I was still using a night moisturizer, a prescription from my doctor but doesn’t comfort me at all.

My skin was fine, but the moisturizer felt so sticky and it’ smelled like a medicine which I don’t like at all.

Then I bought this product, Ovale Essential Vitamin.

Spruced in a single capsule and there are 30 capsules in a ...

• Ovale Essential Vitamin
      bottle.

Each capsule is for one application only.

It feels so good on my skin.

Doesn’t feel so sticky, yet smelled like a fruit.

I read the etiquette outside the box that this product contains of vitamin A, vitamin E, vitamin C and

vitamin K.

It is made from apple extract, that’s why it has fruity smell.

After using this product continuously for two months, I discovered that my skin is lightly brighten.

It felt so chewy and fresh that makes me more confident.

I really recommend the using of this product

Ovale Essential Vitamin
Jayne says :

HI I recently travelled do indonesia and purchased Ovale essential vitamin. I loved it it`s the only thing that doesnt upset my skin. I live in Australia does anyone know where i can purchase it??????

Sophie says :

Hi,
I bought it in Indonesia too and fell in love with it. I found it for sale on ebay

Galega says :

This product comes in two variants: Ovale Essential Vitamin Face Lightening and Ovale Essential Vitamin Face Rejuvenation.

Both of these products are available on Amazon.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 341306724351230/k2311a0613/6.13.09