Kankunis Slimming Tea  » Health  »
2.5
  • She said you will definitely lose weight once you take it
  • Being a chubby teener that I am, I decided to give it a try
  • No major changes that I noticed after that
  • I bought a tea bag from a nearby drugstore and took it the same day
  • In conclusion, I agree that this product is effective but only to some extent

• by Jones Avendano

If you are a first time user of this product, I would suggest planning when to take it. It would be best consumed when you have an empty stomach and at a time when you are really decided that you want to lose weight. Why? Simply because this product works best for first-time users.

When I was in high school, a classmate introduced to me this wonderful tea. She said you will definitely lose weight once

you take it. Being a chubby teener that I am, I decided to give it a try. It costed P10 per tea bag and I only bought one at that time. When I got home, I decided to have a very light dinner and I drank the tea. The following morning, my stomach was aching and I had to move my bowel (it was loose as an effect of the tea).

No major changes that I noticed after that. However, it seems that with every passing day, I continue to lose some weight. Proof to that are the clothes that I wear that once fit snugly to my body and started to get loose. I would describe it as a gradual yet fast shift from being fat to slim. Gradual in that it didn’t happen in just one day and fast because it didn’t take me a lot of tea intake ...

• Kankunis Slimming Tea
      and months to shed off the weight.

A few years after that though, I started to gain some weight again because of some lifestyle change and I remembered the product. I bought a tea bag from a nearby drugstore and took it the same day. It didn’t have the same effect as when I first took it. I didn’t notice any change in weight. I tried waiting a few more days but not that much change

in my body.

In conclusion, I agree that this product is effective but only to some extent. Nevertheless, it helped in my quest for a slimmer body back when I was younger. Whether it was due to the fact that my body is not anymore new to the product or maybe a totally different factor that caused it not to be that effective, it still stands that the result varied from when I used it the first time.

Pinky says :

I used kankunis wheni was in my 20s im not chubby but i have a broader hips which i believe is not proportioned to my body. I just drink one tea before bedtime the result is superb so far even until i got my first born child i drink kankunis again to shed extra pound the only problem i find out from drinking this tea is that my husband is telling me that im having a bad breath i also noticed that. Im not smoking but my breathe is like im a chain smoker. Could u please explain why im having this kind of problem. Thanks

Galega says :

Bad breath can happen with some users because of various ingredients of Kankunis Slimming Tea. I would suggest you to use Hixidine Mouthwash for one week - once a day. This will definitely solve your problem.

max says :

is it ok to drink this tea even if I already inject the control birth ?

Galega says :

Kankunis Slimming Tea contains Senna leaves extract, among others stuffs. Senna extract is known to decrease the amount of estrogen. Hence, it may decrease the effectiveness of majority of birth control pill.

I have said`majority’ of birth control pills. There are many contraceptive pills in the market that doesn’t contains Estrogen. You should ask your OBGyne about the possibility of taking such type of brand, like progesterone only pill. Remember, it is important to take the advise of your doctor.

Apple says :

If i use kankunis tea is help too loose weight

Galega says :

Kankunis slimming tea is intended to be used for losing weight and as a laxative. You can definitely use it for losing weight with necessary precautions.

kim says :

This is available to lactating mommy 10months old my baby

Galega says :

You should not take it as long as you are breastfeeding your baby. Slimming Tea, even if 100 % herbal, is not recommended to lactating women.

Benedick says :

Hello there, im 31yrs old male. My body is neither a chubby nor skinny, but I have excessive belly fat which I believe is not proportioned to my body. Can I drink kangkunis slimming tea to reduce my belly fat regardless of the fact that I am a male and not a female?

Galega says :

There isn’t any problem with gender. Slimming Tea can be taken by both male and female as per requirements.

However, your case is little bit different. You have got balanced body. It is just little bit fat on the belly which you want to get rid of. First thing you need to do is to cut fat from your daily diet. Do regular exercise. Go for brisk walk in the morning. And, take Green Tea.

Rochelle Misaki says :

is it okey to drink kankunis while breasfeeding?? i want to loose weight but im still nursing my 2months old son.please reply soon..thank you

Paula E says :

Jones Avendano replies :

I`m not a health expert but I would advise you to refrain from drinking the tea for now while you are still breastfeeding. I don`t believe if there has ever been any study about this tea affecting breastmilk so it is always better to be safe than sorry. Hope this helps

sissy says :

its a big NO…coz i tried drinking this before while breastfeeding…my son keep on shitting and he got dehydrated..careful….its really a no

bham says :

It is not okay to drink slimming products while breastfeeding as it will also affect your milk production. I am a mother of two and from experience i can tell you that one of the effects of breastfeeding is for you to loose weight. Look it up, the Benefits of breastfeeding just continue breastfeeding you’ll eventually loose that accumulated weight during pregnancy To increase milk production take malunngay capsules or ask your OB about it. God Bless

Kidlee Antoneth Sab says :

hi i am 2 mons pregnant, and i’m still drinking kankunis tea, because i have a vig problem in terms of poh poh.. would it be okay for me to continue drinking tea? plsplspls help

Galega says :

You should avoid taking Kankunis Slimming Tea during pregnancy, as well as during the duration of breastfeeding. The manufacture is silent on this point. However, no study has been done to find associated risk factor, if any. At this stage, it is prudent to play it safe and avoid this slimming tea altogether.

Luisa perez says :

Im taking a birth control pill .. thats mean i m not allowed to drink kankuntis?

Galega says :

You can take it in limited dose. Avoid it during the menstruation cycle days. And, don’t take it for extended duration, like more than three months continuously. In some cases, heavy use can compromise the protection of birth control pill.

dmmd says :

If you are breastfeeding exclusuvely (meaning feeding your child breastmilk and nothing else, not even water) your chances of getting slimmer is greater. It’s the best slimming habit a moyher can ever do to loose all the weight gained during pregnancy, or even more…

Carmie Kane says :

It is not recommended for breastfeeding moms and pregnant women. Kankunis usually gives discomfort to stomach when taken. I usually avoid drinking it when I am at work or running some errands since it fasten my metabolism and vowel movement.

Galega says :

You should avoid taking Kankunis Slimming Tea during lactating as well as pregnancy stages. The manufacture is silent on this point. However, no study has been done to find associated risk factor, if any. At this stage, it is prudent to play it safe and avoid this slimming tea altogether.

-12
Tingloy Tan Bartolome says :

I have been drinking Kankunis for almost 13 years, I am satisfied by the result of this product, there is no side effect. If you have a problem because the effect of one (1) bag of kankunis is not the same when you first used this product, add another bag for the best result. I am using five (5) bags of tea everyday because I eat too much and I drink beer everyday. But if you have no vices like drinking alcoholic beverage that improve your eating habit, the effect of 1-2 bag of kankunis is enough. I recommend you to drink this tea more or less 6:00 pm after dinner and you are going to lose your vowel at around 4:00 am, four (4) times, after that at around 5:00 am, I am starting playing basketball, it has a best result………

Krissy A says :

my doctor recommend a maximum of two-three bags a day. 5 is way tooo much

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 341306724311230/k2311a0613/6.13.09