Iodex Pain reliever Ointment  » Health  »
2.5
  • Once I was having some back problem and so applied Iodex ointment over my back and wore a cream color t-shirt over it
  • I washed it with the best of detergent but the stain didn't go and one of my favorite shirts got useless

• by cyberrmaniac

Iodex pain reliever is no doubt a very soothing and effective pain relieving ointment, we have been using it for ages and it gives quick relief but it leaves unrecoverable stains on the clothes. Once I was having some back problem and so applied Iodex ointment over my back and wore a

cream color t-shirt over it. It did give me quick relief but when I opened the t-shirt in the evening I was horrified to see all black stains of the ointment on my t-shirt. I washed it with the best of detergent but the stain didn’t go and one of my favorite shirts ...

• got useless.

So be careful while applying the pain reliever and don’t let it come in contact to any kind of clothes. Most ointment have evolved over time to be more consumer friendly but Iodex pain reliever comes in the same old bottle and hasn’t changed much, it still comes in the black

color which stained my shirt. No doubt it is good but better products like MOOV are slowly taking over the market as they are equally good and don’t stain the clothes.

If it doesn’t change then soon the whole market will be captured by these superior and user friendly products like MOOV and Tiger PVT ltd.

Mrs Goodspeed says :

I was pleased to read your review as I know about Iodex and have used it in the past and intend to do so again. However, you also mention MOOV - could you tell me how to find out more about that please?

Galega says :

Iodex and Moov are over the counter products intended to give instant relief from body pain.

However, Moov is primarily marketed for back pain. And, generally people having back pain prefer Moov.

Iodex is intended to be used for any type of pain.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 341306724271230/k2311a0613/6.13.09