Melatonin by SISU
  • What I noticed about it first was that it cost next to nothing
  • I paid 11 dollars for a bottle of 90 tablets
  • I don't know a lot natural medications but I know that this really works
  • I was a little disappointed about that, since my sleeping problems are constantly present
  • I am very happy that I found this little pill and I believe it deserves a 9

• by ButterflyEs

I have been suffering from sleep disorder for the longest time, and I have tried everything from herbal tea to Seroquel - nothing has worked. This sleep disorder has been such a burden on me that I even felt depressed most of the time, and once, as I was driving to work on a second consecutive no sleep night I almost drove right into a huge truck coming from the opposite. I was feeling desperate and

really hopeless, until I went to a natural products store and got my hands on Melatonin by SISU product line.

What I noticed about it first was that it cost next to nothing. I paid 11 dollars for a bottle of 90 tablets.

Don’t get me wrong, I am not claiming that this is a miracle product. Yet, this tiny little tablet that you place under the tongue has improved my existence the first night I ...

• gave it a try.

I was very happy to purchase Melatonin because it has virtually no side effects and no chemicals. I don’t know a lot natural medications but I know that this really works.

Depending on the sleep difficulty degree, I can take one or two tablets at night and it does wonders helping me go to sleep; best of all, lets me stay asleep. There is one down-side to this natural product though.

It is not

supposed to be taken on a long-term basis. It is only a temporary relief.

I was a little disappointed about that, since my sleeping problems are constantly present. So, what I basically do now is that I take the tablets three nights a week and then I stop for two days and start taking them again for another three consecutive nights.

I am very happy that I found this little pill and I believe it deserves a 9.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 261306724211230/k2311a0613/6.13.09