Mobile Gmail Application
  • Unfortunately, I still don't have a laptop yet, so I need to check my email via mobile device
  • Go, we cannot only send and receive email, we can also add some interesting widget, while in mobile Gmail, we can only manage our email, and there's no widget provided

• by arasyi

Right now, I am a college student. And I study in a university here in Surabaya, Indonesia. As a student of information system department, I need to check my email regularly, anytime anywhere.

Unfortunately, I still don’t have a laptop yet, so I need to check my email via mobile device. And right now, I’m using mobile Gmail application

to check my Google mail account.

Mobile Gmail is a mobile application provided by Google. With this application, I, and everyone of course, can view and send email by using our mobile phone.

Getting Gmail is easy; I just need to download it using my mobile browser in Google sites. Its size is not too big anyway, so I ...

• don’t need to have much memory to save and use it.

By using mobile Gmail, I can send email easily and directly from my mobile phone. Compared to another email mobile application, Yahoo! Go; mobile Gmail is more simple and faster to open.

Unfortunately, it doesn’t have as many features as yahoo go has. In Yahoo! Go, we cannot

only send and receive email, we can also add some interesting widget, while in mobile Gmail, we can only manage our email, and there’s no widget provided.

I wish Google will add it later. Mobile Gmail also cannot attach files to email we sent from it, so we can only send email containing text only.

Just hope that the developer of Google will fix it soon.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 221306724181230/k2311a0613/6.13.09