Pledge Multi Surface cleaner  » Housewares  »
  • So I started cleaning one day and I said to my husband can you get me that new pledge so I can try it out

• by Paul and Tasha

Yahoo Messenger (required to be logged into Yahoo Messenger)

Before they came out with the Pledge Multi Surface cleaner we just used the regular pledge. We didn’t like it because it would leave streaks on everything that we cleaned.

One Day while we where watching TV and they had a commercial about the pledge multi surface cleaner saying that it that it doesn’t leave streaks

and you could use it on anything.

So the next time that we went shopping I made sure that we got it .

I started reading it to see what you can use it on and it said you can use it on anything in your house.

So I started cleaning one day and I said ...

• to my husband can you get me that new pledge so I can try it out? I used it on my wood table, the entertainment center, all of our mirrors, dressers and TV screens hoping and praying that it would not leave anything behind.

I was amazed at the results when I got done cleaning cause

everything that I cleaned had to marks or streaks left behind.

This is a really good cleaning product, especially if you want to use one product on all of your furniture in the house.

Til this day I use the Multi surface pledge.

Sondra Keefe says :

I am looking for the Pledge Multi Surface cleaner refill. I bought the kit with the feather dusters and 2 small squirt bottles that fit into the handle. All I can find is the aerosol cleaner. Where are the refill spray or squirt bottles that I previously bought? Walmart does not carry them.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 531306724161230/k2311a0613/6.13.09