Hartz 3 in 1 Control Collar for Cats
2.5
  • I bought Hartz 3 in 1 Control Collar for Cats hoping to help my feline companions fight the yearly summer flea invasion
  • My two cats have no problem wearing the collar, they show no signs of discomfort / desire to take it off
  • However, the quality of the collar, from my experience, is far from perfect

• by Lorianna
      I have been using Hartz flea control products for several years; they seem to work better than other brands I tried, but I must say I still have not found the best, ultimate, kill-them-all flea control product. I bought Hartz 3 in 1 Control Collar for Cats hoping to help my feline companions fight the yearly summer flea invasion. The collar is

said to kill fleas, ticks, and flea eggs.

It is also said to be active for 7 months, so it’s a bit more expensive than regular, 1-2 month-lasting collars. The collar comes in a small box, with a kitty picture on it featuring the product.

Inside, the collar is in a protective foil wrapping. The rolled-up collar should be removed from the ...

• wrapping and stretched ? to activate the ingredients.

Then you can put it around your cat’s neck. The collar is adjustable, so it can fit cats of different sizes.

It is not to be used on kittens under 12 weeks old. My two cats have no problem wearing the collar, they show no signs of discomfort / desire to take it off.

They seem not to notice it at all. However, the quality of the collar, from my experience, is far from perfect.

It obviously does kill some fleas, but it does not eliminate them all. My cats keep occasionally scratching, and each time I do a flea check-up, sure enough, I always find some.

Like I said, I haven’t yet found a product that works a 100%.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 29240772411031/k2311a0724/7.24.06