Viva Hand & Body Lotion  » Cosmetics  »
  • I really love it because it has an aromatic smell and also quiet cheap
  • But after all, what I like the most was because they really suits with kind of Asian skin (including me) who has terribly sensitive skin and couldn't use various products

• by Qin

Viva is my favorite local product from my country. I really love it because it has an aromatic smell and also quiet cheap. But after all, what I like the most was because they really suits with kind of Asian skin (including me) who has terribly sensitive skin and couldn’t use various products.

I’ve been using Viva since I was 12 years old, I was firstly introduced by my mother, as a teenager, she didn’t allow me to use such expensive products like Maybelline or Revlon, so I only used local products (which I can afford it myself from my daily money). Talk about it has ...

• aromatic smell, it made me didn’t have to use any other perfume, my friend also thought that I was using any perfume but the fact I didn’t, after that most of my friends were really into Viva also.

Not only its aromatic smell, but it also gives a good advantage for me, even though

I was doing sport or under the sunlight, I didn’t feel any sticky because of the lotion, and also, the smell didn’t turn out into my sweat smell, it’s still natural and smell good. I really like this product a lot, since my skin became smoother and lighter (it also prevents me from the sunbeam)

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311306724091230/k2311a0613/6.13.09