Viva Hand & Body Lotion Moisturizer  » Cosmetics  »
  • There was a time that I didn't have enough money to afford various cosmetics with high prices (sometimes I really spent since I love to buy many accessories and any other cosmetics – regardless how often would I use it) – I will look for other similar products with cheaper price (with almost similar qualities)
  • Usually I will look for local products which cost very cheap around $1, for example is this lotion and moisturizer
  • I like this Body Lotion because it was so aromatic (especially the rose one)

• by Qin

There was a time that I didn’t have enough money to afford various cosmetics with high prices (sometimes I really spent since I love to buy many accessories and any other cosmetics – regardless how often would I use it) – I will look for other similar products with cheaper price

(with almost similar qualities). Usually I will look for local products which cost very cheap around $1, for example is this lotion and moisturizer.

Actually I’ve been used this since I was 12 years old and it has been my substitution products when I can’t purchase the expensive one.

It’s not ...

• just so cheap, but it has a good quality.

I like this Body Lotion because it was so aromatic (especially the rose one).

I wear it every time I’ve done taking bath.

It’s very refreshing to do these activities daily, and also I can feel that my skin getting even smoother

and firm.

Of course, I can’t compare it with other expensive products, but I can say this lotion was quiet average and I didn’t have any problems regarding my sensitive skin.

Usually I will feel itchy, but perhaps I’ve used this for a long time so I didn’t get any significant impact happens.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311306724061230/k2311a0613/6.13.09