Garnier Light Visible Whitening Face Powder Spf 18
  • What I like from this product was because they can avoid me from the sunbeam )it also works like a foundation for me – using this powder made me didn't have to wear any foundation at all, it was really a great benefit as for me)

• by Qin

I’ve used Garnier product for about 1 month (when I write this review). At that time I was searching for a good powder that could help me covering my dark spots, and after all a friend suggested me to try this product. It’s quiet cheap for I can say, it was only $5 and up until now, I only bought it once; the

package was not that big but I only need to put a few powder around my face, then it can cover my entire face so perfectly.

What I like from this product was because they can avoid me from the sunbeam )it also works like a foundation for me – using this powder made me didn’t have to wear any foundation at all, it ...

• was really a great benefit as for me).

The other thing of course, it has the same color as me, so I don’t have to be worry if the powder gives another different color than my natural skin color. It has Asian yellow color so whenever I use this powder it looks so natural like my own skin (some compact powder really gives perception

like I was using a mask, and it was terribly embarrassing).

I also didn’t get any sensitive problems during using this product, it was so fine and I didn’t get any negative impact or reactions regarding products changing (I was using another powder before I finally decided to use this). So I can say, this powder is quiet save even for sensitive skin like mine.

leah says :

i bought a garnier light visible whitening facepowder spf 18 about 2 days ago..i asked the salesgirl if the date indicated is the expiration date and she said its the manufacturing date.. how can i be sure?

Galega says :

You can see`Packed On’ before the date.

You will also find information about the best before. It is 24 months after the date of manufacturing. Guess, your product might not be suitable to use as it is already 2 years old.

kat says :

is it a hypoallergenic face powder?

John says :

No, it’s not hypoallergenic.

Galega says :

A cosmetic product made with chemicals may not be hypoallergenic.

Hypoallergenic means unlikely to create any allergic reaction.

Garnier Light Visible Whitening Face Powder Spf 18 can lead to allergic to few users, depending on the sensitivity and nature of their skins. You should use it on the entire face only after doing patch test/skin allergy test.

Marlyn says :

Hi, I like the garnier foundation too. its good for my skin and its cheap. I bought mine when i when to philippines, but it seems that they dont have it here in america. Can you tell me where can i buy it? Thanks

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311306724041230/k2311a0613/6.13.09