Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Cream  » Cosmetics  »
  • All in all I think it is an effective moisturiser and is exceptionally versatile

• by expert73
      Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Cream has been on the market for years and I still find it one of the best products on the market. It comes in many forms now but I am reviewing the original cream formula.

Whilst it is described as a cream it has more of a gel like consistently and is

almost a translucenty orange colour.

I use it primarily as a lip balm but also as a cream for face when my skin gets very dry.

It is quite thick and gloopy so you would not want to put a thick layer all over your face, however used very sparingly it is wonderful.

It is fantastic ...

• for chapped skin and for windburn.

One thing about it is that it has a very strange smell.

My husband refuses to come near me when I wear it as he says that it smells like old ladies.

When I used to work in fashion in London, all the make up artists used to use it

on the models lips and mix it with powder eye shadows to make a cream eye shadow.

All in all I think it is an effective moisturiser and is exceptionally versatile.

I do think as a facial moisturiser it is likely to be better suited to more mature skins rather than teenage ones as it would be too thick.

Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Cream

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31240772401031/k2311a0724/7.24.06