Claire’s Boutiqe The Woodlands Service Not So Good
TX
  • My experience has been that they have difficulty with questions and are flustered rather easily
  • I understand that working in a retail capacity can be stressful but I was rather disappointed in the service I received
  • I recommend this store for its merchandise but not its service, if you require assistance shop elsewhere

• by ebailey1127
      I recently was shopping at Claire’s Boutique in the Woodlands Mall in The Woodlands Texas just north of Houston. This is a store that sells jewelry and other accessories.

The focus is mainly for younger girls and teens.

The store has a large selection of earrings, bracelets, necklaces, hair accessories, hats, scarves, etc.

The store is a great place to shop if you don’t require

much assistance.

The staff is young and a bit preoccupied.

My experience has been that they have difficulty with questions and are flustered rather easily.

I understand that working in a retail capacity can be stressful but I was rather disappointed in the service I received.

The girl working behind the counter was very curt when I asked for assistance (after I had waited in ...

• line just to ask a question!) and referred me to another associate by hollering across the store for her.

This sales associate did not even bother to hide her annoyance at being interrupted in whatever she had been doing to help me.

She couldn’t answer my questions and basically sent me back to the first girl I had spoken with.

By the way I wasn’t asking

her difficult questions, I was inquiring about their ear piercing policy and packages.

The way these girls treated me left me with a very bad taste in my mouth! Again I have worked retail and I understand the stress but treating people with respect should be a given in any situation! I recommend this store for its merchandise but not its service, if you require assistance shop elsewhere!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2005. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2428097240530/k2311a0928/9.28.05