Omega Funky Tones Soft Lenses  » Health  »
  • Well, I didn't say that the Omega soft lenses is my favorite one, but for me, its rank was just average

• by Qin

I often use the Omega clear soft lenses (a transparent one which doesn’t have certain color, so it will only show my own eyes color), but knowing that lately Omega has its own colored soft lenses attracted me to try once. Well, I didn’t say that the Omega soft lenses is my favorite one,

but for me, its rank was just average. I often got many problems during wearing these soft lenses, but all those experiences didn’t halt me to stop trying this product, of course.

The lenses were quiet cheap, only around $11 per pair, and I chose grey color (actually my friend said grey color was ...

• so terribly bad for my eyes, but I really want to try it and it was so much can’t be helped). My first impression, I guess, these lenses were not that bad, it suited properly with my pupils and really fit. I feel comfortable wearing the lenses just like wearing my previous one.

There

was no irritation on my eyes (though I can say that my eyes is quiet sensitive and easy to get irritated every time I use new lenses’ brands), but with Omega, my eyes can cooperate greatly and my eyes felt so fresh. I began to like these products (for the colored soft lenses categories as for me).

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 341306723951230/k2311a0613/6.13.09