Bali Home Spa Whitening Face Mask
  • So, once I returned home, I tried for kind of face mask product that is easy to be used myself, and after all I found this face mask

• by Qin

Lately, doing face mask was one of my hobbies. I began this activity after I returned home from my holidays few months ago. Actually, I’ve known about face mask since I was a child from my mother, but as the time goes by, I didn’t think that face mask is a necessary thing to be done. But, well, I pull back all of my

words, and I say that face mask is a must for me.

When I was on vacation, there was a package including face mask, every evening for guest, that’s why I didn’t want to miss this chance, so for 2 weeks I attended that session every evening. So, once I returned home, I tried for kind of face mask product that is easy to be used ...

• myself, and after all I found this face mask.

It wasn’t like the other face mask which has a weird and strange smell, I really like the smell came from this mask (after I mixed it with the water, of course), it was so aromatic, if I want to have it more aromatic, then I just need to mix it with kind of rose-water (it’s sold

in store – it’s not like I have to make water-rose myself). Before, I didn’t have any ability to endure myself while having face mask without any desire to scratch myself, but now I really enjoy having time with face mask, also, it really gives great impact. I felt so much refreshed every time I used face mask and it becomes smoother day by day.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311206723880130/k2311a0612/6.12.09