Carmex Lip Moisturizer  » Cosmetics  »
2.5
  • I desperately needed a lip moisturizer because my Burts Bees ran out and until I came back home I decided to just pick up the Carmex

• by miszANH

I’ve used this in the past because it’s one of the most common and general lip products out there. You can pretty much find it anywhere and it’s very cheap so when in dire need of a lip product and this is only one around it seems much more desirable than when going through rows of lip

products.

I heard that using Carmex actually makes lips more dry because it stops lips from keeping themselves moisturized, I actually stopped using it for years because of this.

I recently went on a trip and the only store within about 20 miles or so was a gas station, which only carried Carmex and one other type ...

• of lip product.

I desperately needed a lip moisturizer because my Burts Bees ran out and until I came back home I decided to just pick up the Carmex.

It definately is soothing, and it does moisturize lips well which is a plus.

However, I absolutely hate the taste of it and it’s nearly impossible to apply

a lip product without getting a taste of it every now and then.

I also find that > sometimes when wearing it my lips will start to tingle and almost feel like they are swelling up, which I still have not figured out why.

Now that I am back home, I will repurchase my favorite and ditch this Carmex.

Carmex Lip Moisturizer

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311206723660130/k2311a0612/6.12.09