Sanyo gold rubber protective cover  » Phones  »
  • It is air tight and so doesn't allow the damn from spoiling it either and the best thing is it is inexpensive and cost under a dollar
  • The only problem Sanyo gold rubber protective cover has is that it might get torn if we remove the cover very often, so not good for those who use multiple sim cards and just one phone

• by cyberrmaniac

Every one of us like our mobile phone to look new forever and we use plenty of protective cases to keep it new. I too like my protect my mobile device from those scratches but I don’t use those hard crystal covers which are expensive but cracks up if it falls from a height

.I use Sanyo gold rubber protective cover which just gives great protection .

Sanyo gold rubber covers are soft and sticks nicely to the mobile phone and provides good care for the cell phone. It is air tight and so doesn’t allow the damn from spoiling it either and the best thing is it is ...

• inexpensive and cost under a dollar.

Even if the mobile phone falls nothing much of damage is done to the mobile phone since it is made of very soft latex and the protective cover also is durable because of the soft latex used.

The only problem Sanyo gold rubber protective cover has is that it might

get torn if we remove the cover very often, so not good for those who use multiple sim cards and just one phone. So if you use Sanyo gold protective cover then make sure you don’t open the phone cover constantly , beside this problem it is just the perfect mobile care product at a cheap price.

Sakina says :

I have purchased a chinese mobile, ephone Kawasakhi . i have been using this phone since october 2008. my mobile screen priviously had scratch guard stuck on it but due to certain reasons that has been removed. its total touch screen mobile. kindly suggest what should be done to protect the screen from scratches. since its chinese mobile the covers are not easily available. kindly help me on this…

Galega says :

The best thing you can do is to use a good temper proof glass. There are many variants available in the market. I would suggest you to get the best. This glass will protect the screen of your mobile in case of severe shock, like falling from a height. Once tampered, you need to change this glass immediately.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 371106722940430/k2311a0611/6.11.09