Atlantic Seabase watch  » Watches  »
  • It is an elegant watch and since I bought it for a person who goes very often to formal meetings I am very satisfied with the acquisition
  • It cost me 175 euros and I bought it from B&B Collection

• by iqphantom

Usually when looking for watches especially for one you have to give as a gift you are tempted to choose something Swiss. As it is a common fact that there are very few Swiss watch makers besides Swatch.

Atlantic is a much respected company in the line of watch making.

The name was

given to the company in 1920 in order to suggest the water resistance of the watches.

I liked Atlantic Seabase because it is an elegant and refined watch.

It comes with a black leather belt, Safire glass and gilded frame.

It isn’t an automatic watch so it functions on batteries.

The company logo ...

• is put very subtle of the white, shining base of the watch.

The arms are very well aligned and are fluorescent a plus for night vision.

It is an elegant watch and since I bought it for a person who goes very often to formal meetings I am very satisfied with the acquisition.

/> It is suited for a gentleman, for a business man looking for a classical but functional watch.

I liked it because it is an honorable watch, because it is Swiss (I am into tradition), and most of all because it says about a person that is someone you can depend on.

It cost me 175 euros and I bought it from B&B Collection.

I sincerely recommend it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 641106722850330/k2311a0611/6.11.09