Balsamic Vinegar de Modena  » Food  »
  • I prefer One thousand islands dressing so I seldom used vinegar
  • I thought that I have to try it since everyone advertised it as a calorie burner and heart protector and both features sounded quite appealing to me
  • I bought a 200 ml bottle from the local supermarket
  • After using it for 6 months I think it is only proper to say that I feel very good

• by iqphantom

I first heard of balsamic vinegar 4 years ago while watching a TV cooking program which presented a Greek salad. I was intrigued by the name since balsamic in my mind could be associated with something soothing. I am not a particular fan of salads in general and of vinegar in special.

I prefer One thousand islands dressing so I seldom used vinegar. I

thought that I have to try it since everyone advertised it as a calorie burner and heart protector and both features sounded quite appealing to me.

Also I heard it was a testified metabolism accelerator and that made me even more determined to try it. What do you know?

I bought a 200 ml bottle from the local supermarket .

It had a red label ...

• so I guess it was around 15 years old according to the label advertisement. It was original Modena vinegar and it was pretty expensive.

I must say I wasn’t disappointed. The flavor of the vinegar is milder than the classical one.

It goes beautifully with salads, and meat, soup souring and even baking. I used it for vinegar-olive oil Italian ciabatta and it was

a success.

After using it for 6 months I think it is only proper to say that I feel very good. It really benefits the health and gives a special touch to the food.

Also my cholesterol level dropped from 240 to 168 in 6 months and my nutritionist confirmed me that the introduction of balsamic vinegar in my nutrition helped in that area. So I sincerely recommend it.

It is a nice touch for any salad and it is also healthy. Enjoy.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 271106722820330/k2311a0611/6.11.09