Odesk.com  » Web sites  »
  • Still searching for work at home job, my experience tells that's 90 % of this work at home job offers are scams but yes I have been making good money online but as a freelancer working with a great site called Odesk
  • It's been 3 months now since I have been working with the site and I really love applying for the jobs and getting paid hourly

• by godymeeee

Still searching for work at home job, my experience tells that’s 90 % of this work at home job offers are scams but yes I have been making good money online but as a freelancer working with a great site called Odesk.com. It’s been 3 months now since I have been working with the site and I really love applying for the jobs

and getting paid hourly.

Plenty of earning opportunity is available in the site and all we need to do is open up and account with the site and apply the jobs as per your liking. The site is highly competitive and plenty of applicants are there and if you are selected than you will be called up for an interview and if selected then ...

• you can start working for the person.

If you are selected for the hourly project then we need to run the odesk software which logs in the time to the worksheet and billed accordingly every week. Odesk.com have plenty of payment gateway and they even have their own card were we can withdraw the money from any ATM in the world.

Odesk.com is a hundred

% authentic site and I have received payments ample of times, we just need to be skilled and talented and show dedication with our work. As we get experienced projects starts pouring in automatically and so does the payment perk up. I have earned some 2000 dollars from the site and have completed many SEO projects for my clients all around the world.

Odesk.com
    satish kumar says :

How can I join the odesk services? I am an accountant and need to earn some extra. So, please tell me about the system to join the services or jobs.

Marg says :

FYI, the name Odesk was changed to upwork. You’ll have to provide your qualifications when you register. You should go here to register:

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 201106722730330/k2311a0611/6.11.09