The Sims 3 for PC
  • I have maybe spent 10 hours or so on the game, and I have the feeling that I have barely made a dent in seeing and doing all the things the game has to offer- plus I know Maxis will come out with expansions in the near future
  • I have always enjoyed that part of the Sims games, but with this one, you can really customize them exactly how you want them
  • I was impressed with how simple it was to find exactly what you are looking for
  • For anyone who enjoys simulation games, the Sims 3 is definitely one to check out

• by BreeB

I just bought the new Sims 3 game and I have to say that the graphics are phenomenal. The game play is so much better than previous Sims games. There is so much more to see and do. And the camera angels are much more user friendly- though they do take some getting used to, as they are different from previous versions. I have maybe spent 10 hours or so on the

game, and I have the feeling that I have barely made a dent in seeing and doing all the things the game has to offer- plus I know Maxis will come out with expansions in the near future.

The whole game loads faster right from the beginning, which, I feel, makes the game much more enjoyable. Instead of sitting there staring at the load screen, you can actually get to exploring the game ...

• a lot faster. And the load screens actually have tips- things that if you do want to read them, they can actually help you in the game.

When you create characters, you have so many more choices. I have always enjoyed that part of the Sims games, but with this one, you can really customize them exactly how you want them. I tried to make a Sim look and act just like me-

and I succeeded for the most part. There is now better control over the weight of the sim, as well as their particular traits and attributes.

The build and buy mode menus are arranged much better now. It is much easier to find things. I was impressed with how simple it was to find exactly what you are looking for.

For anyone who enjoys simulation games, the Sims 3 is definitely one to check out.

The Sims 3 for PC

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 281006722680430/k2311a0610/6.10.09