Imperial Hotel, Hong Kong  » Hotels  »
30 Nathan Rd, Kowloon, Hong Kong
  • The room was relatively clean and the decoration was simple, but I have no complaint about this issue
  • Unfortunately, there was nothing to see because next door was a tall building so basically I saw a wall
  • The best thing about this hotel was its location
  • I stayed in a 3-bedroom room without breakfast and it cost me USD 135 per night

• by RYS

I stayed here for 3 nights. What can I say about this hotel? It’s a typical hotel in Hong Kong which means that everything is fitted into a limited space. There were a small desk, a small cupboard, a TV, a boiler, and a bathroom inside. There was not much room to move around though.

The room was relatively clean and the decoration was simple,

but I have no complaint about this issue. I stayed in the ninth floor and there was a big window in the room. Unfortunately, there was nothing to see because next door was a tall building so basically I saw a wall. Moreover, there were some annoying guests when I stayed there. They kept talking in loud voices from the room next door.

The staffs ...

• were friendly and helpful. I could easily ask directions and suggestions from them to go around the city. The best thing about this hotel was its location. It’s located in Kowloon, a crowded place where you can easily find a place to dine or shop. Furthermore, the hotel is near an MTR (a train system in the city of Hong Kong). This way it
        is much easier and cheaper for you to go around the city.

Oh yeah, I forget about the price. I stayed in a 3-bedroom room without breakfast and it cost me USD 135 per night. Well, it’s not really expensive for Hong Kong standard and in general the hotel was ok for resting after spending the rest of the day walking around in the city.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 21006722560430/k2311a0610/6.10.09