Little Debbie Snacks Donut Sticks  » Food  »
  • They are quite sweet and decent size, although I wish that they would put more than just six in a box
  • If you are someone that likes glazed donuts, I would suggest giving these donut sticks a try

• by GenesisOne

Little Debbie Snacks Donut Sticks are really quite good! They are basically a glazed donut, but in the form of a rather long stick rather than a circle. They are quite sweet and decent size, although I wish that they would put more than just six

in a box.

Other Little Debbie products have eight or even ten snack items per box, but this is one of the few that just has six.

I guess their size makes up for it.

These donut sticks seem to hold pretty well even after I have been holding them for a month or so.

It is a shame that these donut sticks do not come in any other variety besides glazed because it would be nice to have a little selection.

Nonetheless, I do still enjoy these donut sticks and I ...

• Little Debbie Snacks Donut Sticks
      purchase them on a regular basis.

If you are someone that likes glazed donuts, I would suggest giving these donut sticks a try.

They are a pretty good value even though only six come in a package.

The size of the donut stick though does make

up for it! If you are someone that likes to dunk his or her donuts in coffee, this type of donut is better than a circular donut because it is much simpler to fit inside the coffee cup and allow the coffee to be absorbed by the donut stick.

Chad Dunn says :

re : If you are someone that likes glazed donuts, I would suggest giving these donut sticks a try
If you or your children enjoy glazed donuts then you should give Little Debbie Donut Sticks a try. I used to pick up a bagfull of glazed donuts from Dunkin Donuts but then I saw the Little Debbie Donut Sticks and for the 2 for 3 dollars price I had to purchase them for a taste test. I absolutely ate them up in less than 2 days. I love dunking them in milk or coffee. They have a unique taste unlike any donut I have ever tried Most glazed donuts I ever got were either too sweet, too glazed or just such a sticky mess on the fingers. These donut sticks are not sticky at all, the glaze is proportioned just right and they are not too sweet at all Each donut stick contains 230 calories, only 14 grams of fat, 10 MG of cholesterol which is great nutritionally, 160 MG of sodium and 16 grams of sugar which is half of what most glazed donuts contain So like me if you are a glazed donut enthusiast or a Little Debbie fan then dunk that donut stick in a cup of coffee or milk

Marissa Reagan says :

Little Debbie Donut Sticks are so delicious, they are not quite like a donut tho. They are no where near as thick as a regular donut but because of this, the crumbling taste of your donut stick in your mouth is an over whelmingly delicious texture.The sweetness from the flavors are spot on , its not dull at all It always leaves me wanting more. Also it taste really good eating it with milk or coffee.

Shayla says :

The texture of these Little Debbie donut sticks are good but after you eat them, the glaze they put on top seems to stick to the roof of my mouth. It feels very waxy and almost annoying. So much so, I cannot eat them. I do not like these cakes.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 271006722400330/k2311a0610/6.10.09