Little Debbie 100 Calorie Snacks Nutty Bar PB Stix  » Food  »
0.5
  • The reason I found them to be disappointing is because the flavor was not what I was expecting
  • Since this is a low calorie snack food, the snack food itself suffers from a lack of real and delicious flavor
  • I do not recommend this one-hundred calorie snack and I most certainly will not be purchasing this snack a second time

• by GenesisOne

Little Debbie 100 Calorie Snacks Nutty Bar PB Stix turned out to be quite the disappointment for me. The reason I found them to be disappointing is because the flavor was not what I was expecting. Since this is a low calorie snack food, the snack food itself suffers from a lack of real

and delicious flavor. It might be low on calories, but it also happens to be low on flavor, and that is something that a great many low calorie food items suffer from. The companies cut back on the calories, but in the process, they cut back on the taste! The peanut butter does not ...

• taste rich or authentic and although the graham crackers taste the same and offer the same great crunch quality, what good is it if the peanut butter flavor has been diminished? Give me the original Nutty Bars any day, even with all the calories! I will just eat them in moderation, as I should,
        and I will be able to enjoy the flavor without making any sacrifices. I do not recommend this one-hundred calorie snack and I most certainly will not be purchasing this snack a second time! No way, no how, regardless of there being a sale or not! What they have done to the delicious Nutty Bar is terrible!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 271006722370330/k2311a0610/6.10.09